If you’ve been suffering from toothache for a long time or have a decayed or infected tooth, then your dentist might recommend a root canal near you. The thought of getting a root canal treatment causes anxiety in many people. It’s natural to fear the pain of getting your tooth extracted.
But in reality, root canal is a commonly performed procedure that helps save your natural tooth. With modern tools and technology, root canal, Farmington, NM can be painless. At Four Corners, our experts will help you preserve your natural, healthy smile with root canal.
Why Opt for Root Canal at Four Corners?
Your teeth are much more than the white, hard tissue that aesthetically improve your face. Deep underneath run several nerves and blood vessels that provide your teeth with sensation. This pulp of nerves and vessels can get prone to infections due to cavities. If cavities aren’t treated in time, you may lose a tooth.
Root canal, Farmington, NM, is a great way to save a damaged tooth, which otherwise may need to be removed. The process involves extracting the infected pulp and sealing it to rescue the tooth. Depending on your case, our dentists may add a crown on top of the tooth to provide stability to prevent further problems.
Our dentists will start by analyzing your condition thoroughly. Our sedation options will take care of any anxiety or fear that grows in patients before the treatment. Combining modern techniques with our friendly approach, we’ve made root canal more comfortable than it was ever.
When Do You Need a Root Canal?
A decayed tooth may not always accompany tooth pain. In some cases, the nerves are damaged to the extent that they’re dead, giving out no sensations. There are many signs that indicate the need for a root canal. This includes:
- Discoloration or darkening of the tooth
- Swelling and tenderness in the surrounding gum area
- Any pimples or abscess on the gums
- Prolonged sensitivity
- Toothache that gets worse when you bite down
Not only do these signs call for immediate professional attention but they also indicate the importance of regular dental checkups.
Why Should You Go For a Root Canal?
Who doesn’t want their natural sparkling teeth for a lifetime? A root canal treatment gives you just that.
If you’re suffering from any symptoms that require a root canal near you, our experienced dentists are here to help. We believe in protecting your natural teeth and preserving your natural smile for long-term health benefits. With root canal, Farmington, NM, you can enjoy a variety of health benefits.
- Some cases are beyond repair and require removing the damaged tooth. But in most cases, root canal can help preserve your natural tooth. With good oral care, you can keep a complete set of teeth for a lifetime.
- Get rid of the discomfort and preserve your natural tooth by getting root canal, Farmington, NM. With quick recovery, return to your routine in no time.
- Modern techniques, especially sedation options, have made root canal a painless procedure. Our patients can vouch that there’s minimal discomfort during and after the procedure.
- Unlike tooth extraction, root canal is a quick and efficient procedure. You don’t have to spend days at the dentists.